Up: Getting started
Previous: Code overview
To compile the JiST system, the SWANS simulator and the various example and
benchmark scripts, please follow the following directions:
- Set your environment variables.
- Add the directories for the following executables to your path:
java, javac, rmic, javah.
- Add the following directory to your path: <jist_code>/bin.
- Set JAVA_HOME to the Java installation directory.
- From the JiST src directory, execute: make or make.bat. All the necessary library dependencies are included in libs. Specifically, JiST uses the following:
- JArgs - Command-line argument processing:
- Log4j - Logging framework:
- BCEL - Byte-Code Engineering Libary:
- BeanShell - Scripting engine:
- Jython - Scripting engine: